Wednesday, January 20, 2016

More hilarious moments from the Amusement Club

Yume Reviews the Anime Yuru Yuri San Hai



I’ve waited so long for this after watching Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi OVA and my wait have been paid off. I though the third season will never going to happen because we all know anime industry. Good anime sometimes don’t get the conclusion they deserve because of production problems. Even though this season of Yuru Yuri is not the conclusion for the story but at least the franchise could go this far. And I know this kind of Anime will never have a conclusion because it is designed to be that way. To have a next season after another.

Yuru Yuri San Hai is the third season of Yuru Yuri franchise and it gives us more of the hilarious everyday life of the Amusement Club members, Akari, Kyouko, Chinatsu and Yui. The first thing I've noticed on the first episode is everything improves a lot. I really like what they did on the club room scene. Now, every time they get into the scene inside the club room, there is this shading that simulates the indoor lighting. A very clever technique that makes a difference whenever the scene is insde or outside the club room. I was thinking if the show is aired during summer time. But Yuru Yuri San Hai is aired during autumn season of October of 2015.


This is not new to Yuru Yuri, actually, this technique is also been implemented on Nachuyachumi OVA Series. I just mentioning it because I thought everything will get back to normal at third season.

Another thing I've noticed is that this time the jokes are even funnier. Maybe this will not give you a hard laugh but this is a slice of life genre. Expect everything to be light and cute even with the jokes. And I think that is the best feature of Yuru Yuri. I find it more of a comedy than a homosexual romance comedy. Some of the jokes are incomprehensible with non-japanese audience, Ayano Sugiura jokes to be specific. Like on the last season, I couldn't catch the "nai nai Niagra" at first. I was like, why is Yui is laughing? What is so funny? What's so funny with "baki buckingham"? Many of those jokes are even mentioned on the lyrics of Sugiura Ayano's character song.


And the character development is so good. All of their comedic potential really improves exponentially on is season. The only thing that bothers me is the scene where Himawari kick Sakurako during the back hip circle exam. I don't know, even though Himawari is my favorite character, it's just not right to kick Sakurako so hard no matter how braggy she is. But it's a joke anyway so I let it pass and enjoy watching the rest of the episodes.


What really makes me so hooked with Yuru Yuri is the music. The seiyuu's or the voice actresses are amazing and they're really big in japan. In fact, I've seen two of their live concerts.


I really recommend this to everyone who haven't seen Yuru Yuri before. If you're an anime fan and you haven't even heared of Yuru Yuri, probably, you are missing something. Actually, this anime is not focusing on yuri or girl to girl relationship alone. I find this more of a comedy anime than a Yuri genre like everyone seen it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment